Call forwarding allows you to transfer your incoming calls automatically to another phone number.
Call forwarding can eliminate having to wait for important calls. You will not miss a call you are expecting because you are not at home to receive the call or if your line is busy.
See also Preferred Call Forward and Remote Call Forwarding.
To use Call Forwarding:
- Press *72 (all calls)
Press *90 (busy line)
Press *92 (no answer)
- Wait for a dial tone and then dial the number where you wish your calls to be forwarded.
- When the phone is answered at the forwarded number the feature is in effect.
- If there is no answer, or the line is busy, hang up and repeat the previous steps
- Once activated, your phone will make one short ring each time a call is forwarded.
To cancel Call Forwarding:
- Dial *73 (all calls)
Dial *91 (busy line)
Dial *93 (no answer)
- Listen for confirmation tone.
- Hang up.